Monday, May 20, 2013

Phone Number

I remember moving out of my parents house and the excitement of getting my first phone number. The number was more than just a way to reach me, but represented another chapter in my life. Today's students have the same excitement and pride when they receive their first cell phone.

As we continue to build LHS, I'm happy to announce that we have a phone number! This may seem like a small step or a formality, but it is yet another reminder about the reality of what is LEGACY HIGH SCHOOL.

Right now I'm the only person in the offices at LHS so you may get directed to voice mail if you try calling. Please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. We are hoping to have an Administrative Assistant in place shortly who will help in answering your calls.

To reach LHS please call 701-323-4851

No comments:

Post a Comment